Planning to Visit?
Who We Are: Christians
- The Campbell Road church of Christ is a group of ordinary men and women, diverse in age, ethnicity, class, and experience; we are blue collar and white-collar workers, we are college students and retirees, we are young and old; but to put it simply, we are Christians (Acts 11:26).
- We are a group of believers, saved by the grace of God, committed to honoring and pleasing our God. Our aim is to glorify God in all that we do (1 Cor. 10:31). We’re not perfect, but we serve a perfect God.
- We’re not a part of a denomination or are connected with any other church. We are not a restaurant, a gym, a nursing home, or a movie theater. We are a church that belongs to Christ, nothing more and nothing less
What We Believe: The Bible
- We believe the Bible is God’s words (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 1 Thessalonians 2:13), and that through the Bible, God’s will is communicated to man (Ephesians 3:4-5).
- Through believing and obeying these words, man can be saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-2; James 1:21; Romans 1:16; 2 Timothy 3:15).
- We are careful to make sure we are following God’s words, and God’s words alone. We don’t have any creeds or catechisms. We follow the Bible the way it was written (Revelation 22:18-19). From the way we worship and work, to the way this church is organized, we seek to do all things the Bible way (Colossians 3:17).
What We’re After: Jesus
- In our homes: stronger relationships between husbands and wives, parents and children. Happier, healthier, and holier families is what we’re after.
- In our hearts: deeper knowledge and understanding of God’s word. A true desire and commitment to becoming more like Jesus shown in our attitudes, actions, and decisions. Living the abundant life in Christ every day: forgiven. Hopeful. Purposeful. Connected. Making a difference in the lives of others.
- In our hope: a faith that is confident and courageous. We know where are headed and we understand what the future holds. The best days are not behind us, but are yet to come! A hope that rests in the promises of God, and looks forward to the reward of Heaven to come!
What We Offer: The Bible
- Bible Preaching that is challenging, encouraging, thought provoking, and relevant.
- Bible Classes that are practical, informative, and stimulating for all ages.
- Bible-Focused Worship that honors Christ, is reverent and heartfelt.
- A Spiritual Family that is committed to loving God, and loving one another. Genuine, sincere relationships with people who share the same goal: honor Christ and living life the Bible way.
Thanks again for visiting our website. We'd love to meet you in person sometime soon. You’ll meet people just like you, ordinary men and women who desire to follow God and live life the Bible way.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Bible, or if there is any information or assistance we might provide to aid you in your spiritual walk, we'd love to do so. Let us know how we can help you here.